Friday, December 01, 2006

Last Minute Additions

Okay, I know there's less than a month until Christmas, so I don't really expect all these things to end up under the tree for me, but I want to add them in anyway. A little bonus for all you last minute shoppers, you don't even have to check and see if any of the early birds beat you too these.

Superman Returns - 2 Disk DVD set - I loved this movie. Went to see it twice in theaters, plus once on the IMAX here in Austin. I was surprised that this was coming out so soon, which is the only reason it didn't make my list sooner.

Transformers Classics - I don't really have a link for these guys, but it's a new line of the Transformers toys. These figures are all based off the original characters, made with the toy-making technology of today. This makes them more pose able, and better quality than the originals, but they still bear a striking resemblance to the characters they're modeled after. Anything from this line would be great. Except Astrotrain. I already have him.

Transformers: The Movie - 20th Anniversary edition - I know, I already have this movie, but this one is in a 2-disk set! You know how much I love those! Plus it comes with tons of cool extras and stuff just for the Transfan like me.

Nintendo Wii - (Don't bother ordering it from there, that's just an example.) I know I said I was planning to buy one of these with my own money, but that was back when I was still employed. I'll definitely get a better work schedule before next semester, and pick one up then, but I sure wouldn't mind finding one under the tree either. If you do end up getting me one (and I know, that's a BIIIIIG if), a few Wii games that would be nice to have are Red Steel, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Again, probably not gonna get this, not counting on it in the least, but it's worth the shot to at least ask.

Okay, that's about it for now. I'm sure I'll see more stuff later on, but I might as well put this up while I have it written down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home